About the Culture Bats
The Culture Bats debuted this year with their hit single Knives^3,
which came out of nowhere and sped straight to number one. They soon
followed up with their album release Gumballmachine Chic and we were
fans for life. The Culture Bats have a unique sound drawing on a wide
range of influence, from 80's new wave to X-Japan style balladeering
to dancefloor electronica. Their members, like the Isaacs, come from
all over the world to bring us beautiful music!
Be sure to check out the band's online journals (find the links on
the links page)
The Culture Bats are not only talented, sexy and the hottest thing
to hit our radios, they're extremely fan friendly and even have a
fan section on their site. We've chosen to direct you to their comprehensive
official website instead of repeating their awesome profile and
lyrics section. Support them and buy their CD! In the meantime, check
out these fun facts and rumors about the culture bats.
- The Bats have a great love for their fans, and it's even said
that J.J. surfs for dirty fanfiction featuring himself and the other
bandmembers. Watch out, authors, he may be reading your fic right
- L.L. has been spotted with Wicked Isaacs bandmember Skye Schezar.
Rumor has it that they're quite close... perhaps even more than
- Badboy L.J. and Bats' youngest J.J. are the best of friends, but
assure press that they're not "together". They have been
spotted, alone and together, at Decadence nightclub.
- J.J. and J.L. have been spotted lunching all over the city, including
infamous host club "Chrysanthemum"
- J.L., who's rumoured to be related to Isaac's singer Augustine,
has been known to buy riding crops and light bondage gear! Does
our favorite German have a dirty little secret?
- L.L.'s silver Jaguar has been spotted at the big park down by
central Shoujorama. Picnicking with Skye Schezar, hmm?
- J.J. recently sold his Saab convertible because he was buying...
a PINK BMW!